Registration under Startup India scheme by DPIIT. No Government fee for Startup India Registration. Avail Tax and fee relaxation benefits.
Startup India Registration or DPIIT Registration: –It is a registration under Startup India scheme by DPIIT wherein, Startup gets huge benefits such as:
- Rebate on Filing of application Startups are provided with an 80% rebate in filing of patents vis-a-vis other companies, bringing down the cost from INR 8,000 to INR 1,600.This helps them cut down on costs in their early years. 50% rebate is also provided in filing of trademarks vis-a-vis other companies decreasing the cost from INR 10,000 to INR 5,000.
- Startups are entitled to avail exemption on:
a) Prior Turnover
b) Prior Experience
c) Earnest Money Deposit
- DPIIT recognised startups can now get listed as sellers on the Government of India’s largest e-procurement portal: Government e-Marketplace. Get recognised and visit gem.gov.in/startup_runway to avail the benefits! Recognised Startups can also become preferred bidders on CPPP portals, which sees over 2,00,000 tenders every year.
- Startups are allowed to self-certify their compliance under 6 Labour and 3 Environment laws for a period of 3 to 5 years from the date of incorporation.
- In respect of 3 Environment laws, units operating under 36 white category industries (as published on the website of Central Pollution Control Board) do not require clearance under 3 Environment related Acts for 3 years.
- Tax Exemption For 3 Years and Any Many more…
What you will get?
Startup India Registration Certificate from DPIIT.
Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership Firm