In order to close your company or shut down your existing business, you needs to get it closed with concerned Governmental department.
Let’s get started with a quick Company closure online in a easy and simplified way.
Government fee for company closure is INR 10,000
Closure of Business (having trouble, lets wrap up easily):-
To shut down a business operation, a due procedure is required to be follow.
- Application for striking off the name of company /LLP.
- Application for Voluntary Winding up of the Company.
Pre-Conditions for filing application of Strike off:
- All liabilities must be extinguished.
- Company has not been carrying on any business or operation for a period of two immediately preceding financial years.
- Company has not made any application within such period for obtaining the status of a dormant company.
- Prior approval: by special resolution or with the consent of seventy five per cent of the members in terms of paid up share capital required.
- Prior approval: in the case of a company regulated under a special Act (i.e. RBI), approval of the regulatory body constituted or established under that Act.
- Following documents to be prepared:-
- CTC of Board Resolution.
- Notice and explanatory statement of EGM.
- CTC of Special Resolution passed by members in EGM.
- STK-3: Indemnity Bond.
- STK-4: Affidavit.
- STK-8: Statement of Accounts.
- Approval from the regulatory authority under which company regulated.
Procedure for filing application for strike off of the name of the company from the register of companies
- Conduct a Board Meeting U/s 173 for calling an EGM and pass a board resolution to that effect.
- Issue a Notice for calling EGM.
- Take approval the requisite special resolution or with the consent of seventy five per cent of the members in terms of paid up share capital required.
- Prepare STK-3: Indemnity Bond, STK-4: Affidavit, STK-8: Statement of Accounts
- File an application in E-form STK-2 with Registrar of Companies suo-motto.
- Registrar shall, on receipt of such application, cause a public notice to be issued in the prescribed manner.
- After due procedure, the name of the company get struck off from the records of the registrar of companies.
Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company